Monday, October 13, 2008

Who Does Nathan Look Like?

Lots of people tell us that Nathan looks like his dad... but is it because they share the same hairstyle? Strangers usually say he looks like his mom. Still others bring up other family members. So we found some old baby pictures and need help deciding... who does he look most like? Check out the pictures and leave a comment with the number of the picture you think he most resembles. I'll share who the person is in each picture in a few days - I don't want to sway your vote. And don't make assumptions... the pictures are not of just Jacob & Kim.

If you are getting this post via e-mail, please click the link at the bottom of this email to go to our blog website and leave a comment.

First - some pictures of Nathan to remind you of his cuteness and give you something to compare:



Now... who does he most resemble?

1. 2.

3. 4.
I can't wait to see who the "winner" is!

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow all the pictures look alike but I think # 4!

Summer Martin said...

I think he looks a little like all the pictures but I vote for #1, only because of the third picture of Nathan looks just like picture
1.

Jennifer said...

I am going to have to go w/ #4.... Of course Nathan looks likes a little angel and nobody can be as cute as him....

Anonymous said...

Ok, i think i have to go with 2. I thought he looked like Jake, but I think he looks more like Jake now than Jake as a baby (aka #4- the spot is a dead give away) I don't actually think he looks 'like' any of them. his face is more round than any of the 4 pictures provided. other than that he looks like a baby - cute little pug nose, confused look on it's face...
Can't wait to see who wins :)
Sara

Anonymous said...

i think it's a little bit of both actually

Kimberly said...

I think he looks like #1 and #2 combined...but if I were made to pick only one then I would go with #2

Rhonda said...

#4 for sure!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm going with #2.