Four generations of Wuenschels.... AHHH!!!!Jacob's father, Grandfather, Nathan & Daddy.
Granny introduced Nathan to the bouncy horse in the play room.
And the rocking chair that was just his size!
Great Grandma got to feed the hungry boy after nap time!
And Ed, the cat, even warmed up to Nathan!
Daddy tried out Great Grandpa's new tractor - and let Nathan drive!
They explored the property and, especially, the creek.
And then Nathan tasted some of the land. Yum.
And watched his Daddy throw rocks in the creek.
Happy family!
Wacky Wuenschels!
Did I say "wacky"?? :)
Daddy had fun in Great Grandpa's garage!
We had a great time visiting Nathan's Great Grandparents!
2 comments:
It took a really, really long time for your pictures and blog entries to come up, so I was just left staring at your blue checkered background. Did you know that you can do that 3-D picture thing by staring at it for a long time? I'm just sayin'.
thanks kim. wonderful pictures-both sets- and wonderful memories. hope you all had a safe trip home and everyone is back to normal-whatever that is! xoxo great grandma
Post a Comment