Wednesday, September 14, 2011

To Grandmother's House We Go

Since we were headed back east for Jacob's brother's wedding, it'd be a shame not to make the most of our airfare and stop in to see Gramma & Grampa, too! So last week, the kids and I flew to Maryland. I know... I said I'd never fly alone with the kids again... but as they get older, it gets easier. And they were pretty good on the non-stop flight!

Faith enjoyed her oreo snack. Well... the cream centers at least ;) 


And Nathan enjoyed hoarding the window seat 


 Nathan's preschool teacher asked for a photo of him with the plane - this was as best we could do. Complete with the creepy woman off to the side who felt the need to look at the camera, too.


Once at Gramma & Grampa's the real fun began! 


There were lots of smiles 


A few chocolate milkshakes 


Some kitty cat kisses.


Plenty of silliness


A few towers were built 


And they all came crashing down 


There were games 


And puzzles


And yummy snacks while snuggling with Grampa


There were more kitty cat stares


And lots and lots of love!


We went on a few adventures during our visit, too.
I'll post photos from those trips and more in the days to come.

No comments: