1 - You'll notice new ads on the side of my blog. Its for free money. I've been on lots of blogs lately that have these links. And my friend Sarah Beth got it today. So I joined the fun and give her a referral. Join the fun & free money! So far I've got $20! Click the links, sign up, I'll get a referral, you'll get $5 just for clicking :)
2 - I joined the game. The coupon game. I've never been good at using them. My friend Stacy is turning pro in this game. She's given me the motivation to try it, too. I had no clue how much you could get for pennies or for free from drugstores...! and here I always thought they were out to over price everything. Oddly, I've read many woman who save so much at grocery stores & drug stores, Walmart is the last place they go! So I gave it a try the other night... I got $145 worth of groceries for $80. Not bad for my first day out! Two weeks worth of food for $80... hard to beat! But I will get better...!! I may never be the woman who spends $750 a YEAR on groceries for her family... or the one who gets 25 items for 13 cents at CVS. But I will try :) Want to join me? Check on the links on the right sidebar of my blog. Go to The Coupon Game first. She has all the lingo you'll need to learn listed on her left sidebar - its a must read and an super easy & valuable site!
3 - My friends are all doing this too... Here are the rules:
1 - go to your 4th picture folder
2 - Use the 4th picture in that folder
3 - Tell us about the picture.
4 - Pass it on!
So here goes...
4 - Last one. In a few weeks, I'm going sky diving - without parachutes... we'll be using those cool wing suits instead. I know, its crazy. We're going in 3 weeks. Will you jump with us? The first jump is a tandem jump. No need to get too scared. Its safe. Ok 90% safe. Maybe less... Ok, Ok, Ok. I'm kidding. As much fun as it sounds like it could be, you would never ever get me on that plane. And you'd have to push me out, if you did. I just had to share that there are some things I won't do - even if all my friends were doing it :)
So join with me in the coupon game, the free money for surveys and if you haven't already, post a 4th picture! :) See ya on the underside of the bridge :)
3 comments:
I was with you up until the sky diving. Take some pictures from the sky for me. I did however give your blog an award. Congratulations!
You saved a lot your first coupon outing! I was thinking you were crazy about the sky diving..lol.
I loved Mackmama's down with mothers guilt. It is so true!
I'd jump with you - always been somewhat of a risk taker! - amy g.
Post a Comment