Happy Grandparents' Day to Granny & Grandpa Wuenschel and Gramma & Grandpa Taylor! Happy Grandparents' Day also to the dozens of adopted grandparents Nathan has! Nathan loves you all.
Nathan is feeling lots better. He's still stuffy at night, but his appetite and energy have returned. He's back on track to be 50 lbs by the time he's one and 6'5'' by the time he's two! ha ha Seriously, though, I weighed him on the bathroom scale this weekend... I know its not as accurate as the doctor's scale... but it said 15.5 lb!!! If you look at the growth chart for a 2 month old, he's off the charts! We'll find out things for certain on Tuesday, when he goes in for his 2 month check-up and shots. Pray for Nathan tuesday morning! And his mommy too! And add Jacob to that list... now he's getting sick.
This morning at church we met a little girl who was born the same day and at the same hospital as Nathan. She was TINY compared to him. It really is incredible how much and how fast he is growing. He now is wearing 6-18 month old socks and even still, his heel doesn't quite fit. And he's outgrown most of his 0-3 month old clothes... almost all have been put into storage. It was so sad to see how much he never got to wear! I sure hope his growth slows a bit so he'll fit in his halloween outfit for trunk-or-treat - its adorable! And I hope we don't have to cut out the footies to give his legs and feet enough room!
Well, Nathan is asleep so I'm off to do the same. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll sleep 6 hours straight like he did last night :) Sorry there are no pictures today. I'll post some Monday. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment