Nathan is having a really rough day. I'm sure it is due to the shots he got yesterday afternoon. And the fact that he is still a little stuffy. So I tried to cheer him up by going outside this afternoon, with a bumbo seat and a camera. We learned about all the fall leaves... the colors... the feel... the taste... hehe He enjoyed the new experience. And it was one of the few times today that he's been happy not being held. But it wore him out. So while he naps, I'll share some of my favorite pics! Then maybe I'll get time for a shower, too :)
6 comments:
LOL, the last one looks like a glamor shot.
Thank you, Kim, for keeping this blog. This has made it a bit easier for us to be so far away from all of you. I miss seeing Nathanael on a regular basis and hope he will know me the next time I see him (in just 12 days).
I love the last one. He looks like he's posing!!
Too precious for words!!! I do love the last one but the ones where he is concentrating on the leaves are precious too!
Oh, and I love the purple bumbo. :)
Those cheeks are sooooo kissable! He is adorable! Hope he gets rid of the sniffles soon.
you know...it didn't dawn on me until just now that I had no clue what the heck a "bumbo seat" was. Good thing I saw these pictures so I could learn something new...Hope all is well on your end. I love getting all these pictures of my
favoritest nephew EVER!! I can't wait to meet him in a couple of weeks. See ya then!!
Post a Comment