Monday, June 14, 2010

I heart Faith

I think I've shared before that Faith has a little bitty birth mark. Right above her buttocks - it's in the shape of a perfect little dark-pink heart. I know this photo is blurry... try getting a close-up photo of a wiggily 7-month olds behind!

Well, that adorable little girl, with the heart above her bottom, made something else heart-shaped, too! Not in time for Mother's Day or Valentine's Day. But maybe I should save it for Father's Day??? You tell me.


LOL - you know I had to get at least one poop photo in for Faith - afterall, there are a couple from when Nathan was an infant. Gotta embarass the kiddos equally! No playing favorites.

Plus, I'm running low on ideas or photos to blog about at the moment, and wanted to keep my daily post updates going ;-)

No comments: