Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rolling Over

Ruth has been rolling from her belly to her back since she was just a few weeks old. Probably because she's a tummy sleeper, so she spends a lot of time on her belly. And she has active arms, making it easier to roll onto her back. I'm pretty sure she rarely did it on purpose, because she'd cry and wait to be put back on her belly when she did it early on. 

More recently Ruth learned the much harder task of rolling from back to belly. When she was 15 weeks old, I laid her on her back while I went to go check on the big kids in the play room. When I returned, maybe 2 minutes later, Ruth was on her belly... and asleep :)  She's done it a few times since. Including Sunday night, I set her down and within seconds, she was on her belly and asleep. ha


Her evening naps are rarely long. Usually 10-20 minutes.
Sunday was no exception. She woke up within minutes, and in a great mood.


Ready to smile for the camera!


It doesn't matter how busy, stressful, or terrible a day can get. 
Seeing this smile at the end of a day (everyday) makes it the best day ever :)

No comments: