Friday, December 11, 2009

Lots of Love

About a week ago, I discovered what I thought might be a birthmark on Faith. I wanted to wait a few days to see if it would go away. It hasn't. So I think it is an official birthmark. I'm not sure how long she's had it. I don't remember seeing it after her birth, but it's in a spot that I don't look very often. And she doesn't like being naked; especially naked while on her belly. So there haven't been many opportunities for me to see it. I know she's had it at least since she was 5 weeks old and it's right above her bottom, centered on her lower back. After bathtime tonight, I got a picture of it... a little blurry, but can you make it out??

Right above her bottom, there's a little red heart!
I just knew my daughter was full of love :)


And her brother has lots of love for her!

Lots of love and daily kisses!

Lots and lots of daily kisses!

And her Daddy has lots of love for her too - just between you and me, I think she's stolen his heart ;-)

No comments: