Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS, JACOB!

After months of late nights and weekends of studying, all the studying paid off! Jacob passed his PE exam!! I called him this afternoon for another reason and heard his breath stop... and he got scarily quiet... I asked what was wrong. He said he just got an email telling him results from the test were posted. I eagerly waited on the other end while he nervously went to find his results. I don't think I've ever heard him so excited. Maybe...maybe... when he found out our baby was a boy... but I think he was slightly more excited over his test results - and with good reason! He put a lot of hard work and studying into preparing for that 8 hour test back in October. YEAH!!! He doesn't ever have to retake it! Jacob is now a Professional Engineer - yippee!!!


Nathan & I prepared a little welcome home to help celebrate his victory!
Whats a celebration without confetti??


Oops... guess I made a mess... :)

And yes... I made our son cry... sorry, Nathan!


But Daddy was all he needed. His hero and pride & joy - DADDY, the PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER :-D


CONGRATULATIONS, JACOB!!
WE'RE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!




7 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats Jabob!!!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations!! I know he's breathing a sigh of relief tonight! Love Nathan's reaction to confetti. ;)

Jennifer said...

Way to go, congrats Jacob!!!!!!!!

Kim, what are we going to do w/ you making that cute little boy cry...That was pretty funny. Just don't pour slime on him..lol

Marie said...

Contratulations, Jacob. We are so proud of you. Thank you for being the kind of man, husband and provider for whom we have always prayed would marry Kim. We have been truly blessed because you are a part of our family. We love you.

Kim, you don't need us to tell you what a wonderful decision you made when you said "yes" to Jacob. It is with such delight that we watch your family grow. Nathanael has stolen my heart!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Way to go! Proud of you JACOB!!!
Mary Beth

jkstrib said...

Yea, Jacob! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
HOW GREAT YOU MUST FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!