Great Aunt Becky (Granny's sister) and Uncle Steve came to visit for a day and hung out with Nathan, too. Here's Granny, Great Aunt Becky & Josiah playing with Nathan in his exersaucer.
We got to celebrate Granny's birthday this past week, too! Happy 45th birthday, Granny! Ok... she's not 45... she would have had to been pregnant with Jacob when she was just 15, if she were. But I'm not telling my Mother-in-Law's real age. :)
This makes me jealous. I must admit. Nathan reached for Jacob the other day, for the first time. It broke my heart! He won't reach for me! Now he's reaching for Granny, too?!?! At least she knows how special she is to him!! Pretty special!!! And Nathan did finally reach for me... two days after this! But he also reaches for cherry pie... wrapping paper... and a dancing puppy toy. Yeah, I'm pretty far down on the list! But at least Daddy & Granny are high up there!
Nathan already misses Granny and the smiles she brings to his face. We can't wait to see you again, Granny! Love you, lots!

No comments:
Post a Comment