Thursday, December 4, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

You never know what the kids in the office will say... here are two conversations from today:

Ella Kate (3 year old) came in with a picture she painted. She said she made it so that Andrew will marry her one day. Too cute! After she left, Lizzie (4 year old) was drawing a picture. I asked her if she was going to give it to someone so she could get married. She smiled. I asked if she was going to marry Clay. "No, Clay wants to marry a popsicle."

It gets better...

While feeding Nathan, here was our conversation...
Lizzie: "I think Nathan looks like Mr. Jacob."
Me: "Because he has the same hair style?"
Lizzie: "Yeah"
Me: "Except, Nathan has more hair than Mr. Jacob."
Lizzie: "Well, I think Nathan has your tummy, though"

Thanks, Lizzie! Here she is proudly feeding Nathan. She wanted Mr. Jacob to see her doing this!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

that is too cute!!!

Was Ella talking about Summer's Andrew?

Everyone wants to marry Summer's kids!

Rhonda said...

Too funny!! :)
And yes, Stacy, she's in love with a Martin too!