Faith is officially just a month away from turning 1 year old! She's already 11 months old today!
Here's a little bit about our 11 month old princess:
* She's 31 inches tall
* She's 25 pounds
* She's wearing 18-24 month clothing, depending on the cut. It sure seems like she grew more than just 1 inch this past month - she's so tall!
* She has 6 teeth now - four on top, two on bottom
* She is back to sleeping through the night again - hip hip horray!!! She has been for 2 weeks, I think maybe all four of those top teeth coming in at once had something to do with her starting to wake in the middle of the night again recently.
* She loves to eat - and I haven't found anything she won't eat. Yet. Some recent new favorites? Taco meat, mashed potatoes, cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, and more and more veggies that are not pureed (green beans, peas, carrots, etc).
* She's still close to walking, but not there yet. She has taken one step on her own, but that's it. I can see her thinking about taking a step - but I think she's too afraid of falling right now. She loves to stand, squat and stand again in the middle of the room - without anything to pull herself up on. She could do those squats all day long - that and sitting indian-style and bouncing on her legs, with her bottom going off the ground, over and over. There's no doubt she has some strong legs! When she realizes she has the balance necessary, too, she'll be running in no time.
* Some of Faith's other favorite activities.... wagon rides, dancing to music, chasing her brother, climbing all over her human-jungle-gym of a mother, climbing onto fireplace hearth or onto the train table (neither of which she's allowed to do... but she still tries a dozen times a day), and crawling through dirt or anything that makes her dirty. Thankfully, she loves bathtime, too!
Our little girl sure is abundle of energy - contantly moving and wiggling, bouncing or rocking. And she's 100% adorable! We're looking forward to her 1 year birthday next month and you're all invited to the party! I know you probably can't make it... it stinks that we live so far away from most of our family & friends. But you're invited none-the-less, in case you have some airmiles burning a hole in your pocket and feel the need to take a mini vacation to southern Texas :)
Happy 11 months, Faith!
1 comment:
My adorable granddaughter is ... absolutely ADORABLE! I can't believe how fast she is growing and am sad that I have missed so many months of seeing her.
She looks so much like Nathan in that 2nd picture you posted. I've never seen the resemblence before.
I love you, Faith ... and your handsome, brother and wonderful mommy.
xoxoxoxoxo
Gramma
Post a Comment