Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dizzy Daddy

Last night Daddy gave the kids airplane rides. And got dizzy... but he knew well enough to just lay down and let the room spin. Nathan didn't know about that trick... he tried to stand up - and we got a good laugh :)

Enjoy the video - hope it makes you smile, too :)

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh Kim....that's hilarious!!! I think I cringed one or twelve times as he was twirling them around. I'm surprised he didn't fall out earlier!!! Great video!

Lauren said...

Love this! What a fun daddy!

(and I had another tab up about Bluegrass while I was watching your video. I thought, "I didn't know they like bluegrass. It must be playing in the background." It made a fun soundtrack to the airplane rides, but made me chuckle when I realized it was still playing after the video finished! :) A little southeast for ya, there.)